06 Nov HIRING NOW-PROJECT OFFICER
INSPIRASI Foundation is looking for a full-time Project Officer to design, implement (as facilitator) and evaluate training program/intervention that promote gender-responsive school leadership, starting from December 2021 to December 2022.
As a Project Officer, the individual will be working closely with the Program Team and other stakeholders/partners. She/he will work closely with a small team of social entrepreneurs that is furthering school leadership in Indonesia. The Project Officer will report to the INSPIRASI Program Director.
Roles and Responsibilities
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a context exploration and needs assessment plan related to the gender-inclusive issues
- Lead the selection process of the project area based on the mapping and practical considerations
- In collaboration with the Program team, lead the development of the program design, curriculum framework and monitoring & evaluation framework
- Serve as the facilitator of the designed program activities (e.g. capacity building, knowledge sharing)
- Manage the planning/preparation and implementation of the program activities
- In collaboration with the Program team, monitor the progress of the program implementation to the beneficiaries based on the agreed framework to reflect on program refinement
- Oversee the budget expenses of program implementation to ensure the spendings meet the allocated budget;
- prepare and write reports on the progress, findings, and lesson learned from program implementation
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Social Science, Development Studies, Gender Studies, Public Policy, International Development or related field. A specific focus on gender studies would be preferred though not mandatory.
- Show evidence of passion, knowledge and/or experience in programmes/projects related to gender equality or social inclusion and education sector in Indonesia.
- Experienced in designing training programs and being a facilitator utilizing andragogy principles.
- Possess basic understanding on monitoring and evaluation of development programs.
- Native in Bahasa Indonesia and English literate
Key skills, mindsets, and knowledge to be successful in the role include:
- Growth mindset and can-do attitude to not only deliver job description, but also to help build a startup non-profit as well as to promote the importance of gender equality and social inclusion and school leadership cause in Indonesia
- Self-awareness, integrity, and dedication to process & results-orientation
- Ability to thrive in a start-up, fast-paced, highly collaborative work environment
- Willingness and ability to give and receive feedback
Work Location and Remuneration
During the program designing/preparation stage in the first few months, the Officer will be working from home with the ability to travel to Jakarta as required. However, the Officer will be based in the project implementation location during the implementation stage. Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and competitive with the non-profit education sector in Indonesia.
Interested candidates may apply by sending their CV and a cover letter stating how this position aligns with his/her professional experiences and aspirations to bit.ly/inspirasirecruitment by 15 November, 2021.