09 Jul HIRING NOW – COMMUNICATION OFFICER
INSPIRASI Foundation is looking for someone who is passionate in the field of communication to campaign for education especially in the field of educational leadership. We’re currently in the planning to focus on marketing and branding for the foundation itself. Communication Officer will be in charge of the media strategy, planning, content, reporting, and managing the platforms (including social media, website, podcast, etc) that is relevant to the communities/target audiences. The Communication Officer will report to the INSPIRASI Executive Director.
Roles and Responsibilities
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create communication and marketing strategies both online and offline to promote INSPIRASI Foundation
- Maintain and develop all of the media, including creating and respond posts or comments to bring value to user’s interaction with INSPIRASI Foundation
- Communicate regularly with the CEO to understand how to promote the work INSPIRASI does on the website, social media, print, and any other medium.
- Maintain good relations with all colleagues and stakeholders, such as donors, local governments, the Ministry of Education and Culture, and other institutions that collaborate with INSPIRASI
- Creating an activity both online and offline to strengthen internal team collaboration
- Review and make reporting data on the performance of all the media platforms and adjust plans or strategies to optimize reach.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree required
- Native in Bahasa Indonesia and English literate
- Good interpersonal communication or public speaking skills
- Having 3-5 years of work experience in the field of communication such as public relations, journalism, copywriter, content creator, will be considered
- Having the ability of journalism, photography, design, podcasting, will be highly preferred
Key skills, mindsets, and knowledge to be successful in the role include:
- Growth mindset and can-do attitude to not only deliver job description, but also to help build a startup non-profit as well as to promote the importance of school leadership cause in Indonesia
- Conviction that all school leaders can develop and grow, and dramatically improve learning outcomes of their schools
- Self-awareness, integrity, and dedication to results-orientation
- Ability to thrive in a start-up, fast-paced, highly collaborative work environment
- Willingness and ability to give and receive feedback
Work Location and Remuneration
The candidate will be based in Jakarta or work from home during the pandemic. Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and competitive with the non-profit education sector in Indonesia.
Interested candidates may apply by filling & completing the application form stating how this position aligns with his/her professional experiences and aspirations to bit.ly/inspirasirecruitment by July 19th, 2021 (early applicant is highly preferred) .