09 Jul HIRING NOW – PROGRAM MANAGER KARAWANG
NSPIRASI Foundation is looking for an experienced and passionate educator/facilitator as a full-time Program Manager for school principals’ continuous professional development program starting in the 2021/2023 academic calendar. The program will be INSPIRASI’s next project that focuses on improving school principals’ leadership competency through their working group. The program activities will comprise training through workshops and in-school facilitation support. The project location will be in Karawang, West Java.
As a Program Manager, the individual will be responsible for providing technical support to a group of school principals and facilitate them to develop key leadership skills and mindsets to improve student learning. Additionally, the Program Manager will play an entrepreneurial role in contributing to the development of INSPIRASI Foundation. She/he will work closely with a small team of social entrepreneurs that is furthering school leadership as a cause or issue. The Program Manager will report to the INSPIRASI Program Director.
Roles and Responsibilities
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the facilitator for a number of school principals during a series of workshops at their cluster working groups at partner sub-district, while working with its school supervisors;
- Implement and manage at-school facilitation to a number of school principals with the school supervisors;
- Manage the planning/preparation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the series of workshops and at-school facilitation support;
- Contextualize a set of activities in the form of facilitation guidelines and workshop/at-school facilitation materials from determined program framework and provided database;
- Oversee the budget expenses of program implementation to ensure the spendings meet the allocated budget;
- Monitor the progress of the program implementation to the school supervisors, school principals and lower grade teachers to reflect on program refinement
- Support tasks in at least one of the following areas:
- Communication or,
- Public policy and advocacy for local government.
- Provide technical and strategic input on the on-going development of INSPIRASI Foundation and how INSPIRASI can achieve the overarching goals
- Contribute to the knowledge products (e.g. program update/report, brief, articles) for a range of stakeholders to capture INSPIRASI programs activities as required.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree required, preferably a master’s degree
- 3-5 years of work experience, at least two years in the education sector required
- Native in Bahasa Indonesia and English literate
- Teaching and facilitating experience are highly preferred
Key skills, mindsets, and knowledge to be successful in the role include:
- Growth mindset and can-do attitude to not only deliver job description, but also to help build a startup non-profit as well as to promote the importance of school leadership cause in Indonesia
- Conviction that all school leaders can develop and grow, and dramatically improve learning outcomes of their schools
- Self-awareness, integrity, and dedication to results-orientation
- Ability to thrive in a start-up, fast-paced, highly collaborative work environment
- Willingness and ability to give and receive feedback
Work Location and Remuneration
The candidate will be based in Karawang but must have the ability to travel to Jakarta as required. Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and competitive with the non-profit education sector in Indonesia.
Interested candidates may apply by filling & completing the application form stating how this position aligns with his/her professional experiences and aspirations to bit.ly/inspirasirecruitment by August 9th, 2021 (early applicant is highly preferred) .